24 Hour Drum Quantizing Service
The drum performance is the foundation of any mix. Whether it’s progressive metal or pop, the tighter the drum performance is the better the mix will sound. Our drum quantizing service tightens up the performance, while preserving the feel of each drummer.
How it works
1. Contact us.
2. Transfer files using WeTransfer.com, DropBox, or whatever file sharing network you prefer.
3. You will receive a demo of the edited drums along with a quoted price for your project, usually same day.
4. Your edited drum tracks will be uploaded for purchase within 24 hours of receiving all the needed files (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted).
Preparing Tracks for Sending
- Each file must be labeled.
- WAV or AIFF format for each drum track.
- Export all the drum tracks from the same starting point. This is essential for maintaining phase coherency.
- If there are any tempo changes, please include this information.
- If you can, include a reference track like a rhythm guitar or bass.
Before and after samples:
$40 (£25) per song.
This is a rough estimation. Because some songs take longer than others to edit, all projects must be priced individually.